Grammar Rules

 Top 11 Grammar Rules That Will Help You 


P1 : Present Tense = +s/-s
P1 : Process (continuous tense) = +ing
P3 : Past tense = +ed/spelling change
P4 : Participle = +ed/spelling change/ +n

Rule number 1

Present tense (SVA)
1+s and 1-s
*Except for " You" and "I"
**Including P3: "was" and "were"
No similarities to BM
 1+ s >
- It is, he was, she does, the answer explains, the child cries
 1-s >
- They are, they were, we do , she answers explain, the children cry

Rule number 2
Articles 
a/an + 1, >1 + s (singular, plural)
exception to the rule*
Similarity to BM: imbuhan 'se' gandakan perkataan * 's' tidak ditambah
Correct: a boy, boys, * information,work
Wrong: boy, a boys, informations, works

Rule number 3
Process: B5 +P2
P1: am/is/are + ing
P3: was/were + ing
B5: am/is/are (P1), was/were (P3)
Similarity to BM: imbuhan 'me-'
Correct:I am playing, he is giving, they were talking
Wrong: I playing, he giving, they was talking

Rule number 4
Passive(B5 + P4)
P1: am/is/are+ P4
P3: was/were + P4
Similarity to BM: imbuhan 'di'
Correct: am shown, is made, was explained
Wrong: am show, is making, were explains

Rule number 5
Perfect tense: 3H + P4
P1: has/have + P4
P3: had + P4
3H: has/have/had
Correct: has flown, have shaken, had discussed
Wrong: has fly, have shakes, had discussing

Rule number 6
By + ing
Similarity to BM: dengan + 'me-'
Correct: by taking (dengan mengambil)
Wrong: by take, by takes, by took, by taken

Rule number 7
For + ing
Similarity to BM : untuk + 'me-'
Correct: for buying (untuk membeli)
Wrong: for buy, for buys, for bought

Rule number 8
To + ori
Similairty to BM: untuk + kata dasar
Correct: to choose
Wrong: to chooses, to choosing, to chosen, to chose, to choice

Rule number 9
To + be + P4
(passive/songsang)
similarity to BM: untuk 'di'
Correct:to be seen
Wrong: to be see, to be sees, to be seeing, to be saw

Rule number 10
Model + ori
Modals: can, could, must, may, shall, should, will, would, might, cannot, musn't, won't ect.
Similarity to BM: boleh/patut/mesti/akan/mungkin + kata dasar
Correct: can smoke
Wrong: can smokes, can smoking, can smoked

Rule number 11
Modal + be + P4
Passive/songsang
Similarity to BM:
boleh/patut/mesti/akan/mungkin + kata dasar
Correct: must be eaten
Wrong: must be eat, must be eats, must be eating, must be ate


My Opinion For the Top 11 Grammar Rules

           Honestly,Its help me understand English in some of the way but on the other way it's still confuse me (haha i dont know what I'm saying,I hope you understand what I'm trying to say) but overall it helps me improve a lot...It's very nice to have this as a note...I'm very recommend it to you guys (though you must first understand every word means like the P1,P2,P3 and P4)...My plan to improve my grammar is to make more practice through writing essay and read dozen of books even though Im so lazy :)...I think thats all from me today...have a nice day..

Comments