About Myself
Hello guys,thank you for visiting my blog..My name is Muhammad Nur Iskhandar.You call just call me Is or Yadar but I prefer you to call me Yadar because many people have been calling me by that name since childhood...The reason I'm writing this blog is for my school project..(This is my introduction video)
(This is me from my graduation photo
at the end of my high school life).
So,my hobbies is playing video games like the Player Unknown Battleground (pubg) and Mobile Legends because Its so fun and I can meet a lot type of people and learn a lot of things like speaking in indonesian language (just a basic indonesian language not like the sunda or the jawa) but some indonesian people that I meet in online game say that I'm from medan(state in indonesian) although I'm from malaysian..
Other that that,I like to go fishing sometime when I want to go away from the bustle of the world..(although I'm not the veteran one)..I like to fishing the Lobsters or we call it as udang galah..
(This is udang galah...but it's not my
photo :)
Move on,I also enjoy playing board game like the chess..I quite confident in this game...so if you want to play with me,yeah let's play sometime : )..
Last,before Im finished my (diary) writing I want to apologize if my English language is so bad bcuz I'm not a very fluent guy...I'm wish you all to have great health and pay more attention to take care for yourself(especially during time like this pandemic)...okay that's all from me today...see you next time..
Yadar im interesting to go fishing with u maybe next timeʕ•ε•ʔ
ReplyDeleteSure!
DeleteLet go fishing iskandar
ReplyDeleteYeah let's go sometime
DeleteYadar why you so handsome? Btw very interesting blog keep it up bruh
ReplyDeleteNoooo!!!
DeleteGreat job !
ReplyDeleteThank you
DeleteNice vlog cousins You're a humble person
ReplyDeleteHehe tq u my cousin ◉‿◉
DeleteI really enjoyed reading your blog Is✨ and also your words are very clear💯
ReplyDelete🤣🤣🤣
DeleteMaybe next time we go fishing together? (;・ω・) goodluck on ur future ma bro!!!
ReplyDeleteSure
Deleteyou so humble bruh , nice blog !
ReplyDeleteTq my man
Delete